- Engagor is a powerful social media monitoring platform
- Making sens of social media
- Discover new trends
- Track campaigns
- Benchmark competitors
- Research new products
Who are the customer
Medium to large size international companies which have social media network
To detect, understand and analyze your customers, to see what your competitors are doing and to find their weaknesses, thus you can build your strengths.
Social media links
1. Youtube, very low activity, only 2 videos, no comments, 166 views, but they explain very well how does Engagor work.
2. Twitter – they what to check out their customers. They follow more people than they have been followed.
3.Facebook – They are trying to promote themselves. They have only 275 people who liked it.
4. Also, they have links so people can share their website, links such as:
- They also communicate through
- Telephone and e-mail
Analysis of twitter usage
- Tweetstats.com: average 8 tweets per month.
- Tweetreach.com: Reached 3,654 people via 10 tweets.
- Twitalyzer.com: low number of followers, the frequency at which the user is uniquely retweeted is low
- Impact: 0.2%, 21.1st percentile (which means engagor’s Twitalyzer Impact score is higher than 21.1 percent of the hundreds of thousands of active Twitter accounts).
They are not doing well, because they have very few followers on Twitter and
few members on Facebook, regardless the fact that they have a lot of sharing
links, they are still not popular enough! They are not popular on Youtube.
To increase the number of followers on Twitter and to tweet more.